Adventures with Heather

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dream a little (Or Big) Dream

I am not a sucker for doing New Years Resolutions or anything, but this year I wanted to dream a little and set goals to make them happen.
That's something you've gotta know about me... When I dream about doing something, it's not good enough to just dream/think about it, I have to put legs to my dreams to make them happen! I am (usually) pretty prayerful about what dreams I should pick up off my brain shelf and which ones I know I will have to grow a little bit more to be able to reach.

Here are some of my dreams/goals for 2013:


I added a few more, but that gives you an idea :)

I'm Excited to say that only a few days into January I already have plans in motion to complete #1, 3,4,5,6, & 8.. Plus a few extra things like writing/recording for the Mercy in Action Documentary Rachel Baransi just shot in the Philippines!! 

Me and My husband Brett are also really focusing on being healthier eaters. We both struggle with having lack of energy, so I think eating and sleeping better will be transformational to our physical health! 

I can't wait to see what 2013 brings. It's the 1st year in many years I haven't been severely sick and unable to do things I love to do, so the possibilities are endless with the Lords direction and help!

**DON'T BE AFRAID TO DREAM!**

No comments: