Adventures with Heather

Thursday, March 20, 2008

4 to 5 weeks prego instead of 8?! OOPS!

So, yesterday me and B went to the OBGYN for our first baby appointment! To be honest with you, I had much anxiety about the visit and here is why...

The day before the appointment (monday) I had a little scare.. I was spotting or bleeding (not much, but still) and it freaked me out! I cried and cried and finally worked up the courage to call the doctor. I talked to one of the nurses, and she was soo sweet with me. She explained the whys about what was happening and none of them were as scary as I thought they would be.

I went to the Doctor (tuesday) for my previously scheduled appointment, and it went really well. It seemes we are not as far along as we thought! We knew this by the ultrasound. She measured the little dark spot, that is our baby, and it was only .75cm!! Hehe. She said we are approx. 4 to 5 weeks along according to the measurement. We are scheduled to come back in two weeks to make sure everything is progressing okay.

I got a couple of viles of blood taken, and I am going back Thursday to give more to see if my hormone levels are raising okay. I love my doctor! She is soo nice and down to earth and willing to explain everything to us. It is soo nice! :)

More adventures in babies to come!

H e a t h e r

No comments: