Adventures with Heather

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Baby Update

Today has been exhausting, but there is hope!

I was soo worried out of my mind this morning remembering the phone call I has with the doc at 1 in the morning.. The words "you may be miscarrying" ringing in my ears.. I slept little to none last night.. when I woke in the morning I cried and cried and prayed God would help me. I called my amazingly lovely boss Andi, and told her what was happening.. I said maybe 5 words and began to cry, and she said "heather, we'll take care of it, we'll fix it.." I said thank you and we hung up. She is soo nice and sweet.

I met with my doctor (I am so greatful for her!) and she did and ultra sound to make sure baby is still hanging in there, and sure enough, he/she was still there! I had so much hope when i saw the precious little dot on the ultrasound I am still having cramping and bleeding, and she said we will have to wait and see what happens, SO LET'S PRAY MY FRIENDS! I go back the 31st for another check up.

I thanked DR. Mini for giving up her time to meet with me even when she didn't have to. You can honestly tell she cares about me and the little life inside of me. What a great lady! I also grateful for my mom, dad, Brett, and all of my other family and friends who have checked up on me and loved on me in this emotional time. Thank you..

H e a t h e r 

No comments: