Adventures with Heather

Sunday, March 23, 2008

more unfuness

Last night was another very UNFUN night. I tried to sleep in bed as normal, and ended up waking up at 2am with cramping and bleeding.. I watched some random stuff on tv and finally decided to wake Brett up. I felt that maybe (heck I have tried everything) I was constipated?? (haha sorry if this is graphic! Sometimes when you are pregnant, your hormones make you really constipated) So we went out to walmart at 4 am and got some pregnancy friendly meds for constipation. (honestly, I don't think it is truely constipation that is making me cramp, but one would try anything to make the pain stop.)

Brett stayed up with me and held me as I was in pain. He rubbed my legs, prayed with me and just comforted me. Lots of other not so cool stuff happened.. but I won't go into that here. We won't find out til monday if everything is okay, that is what is frustrating.. the waiting. I keep looking online for my symptoms and it is never pleasant. So I stopped with that!

I am hopeful though. Really Hopeful.

Plenty of people bleed and cramp and are totally fine in their pregnancy.. And I just keep thinking about seeing the ultra sound yesterday.. knowing that baby is still there, and probably is still there..

Thank you for your prayers, love and support. I am trying to keep everyone in the loop just so you know where I am at.. not to bum you out. I am in great need to prayers right now, emotionally and physically.

With love and great hope!

H e a t h e r 

3 comments:

saylor days said...

i am so excited to see you have a blog here! i love you and have been thinking of you and praying for you every day.it breaks my heart to see my amazing friends go thru physical and emotional pain.i'm so glad you guys have jesus to turn to though and i know you will come out more refined and stronger.

Kristin said...

Hi Heather! You probaby don't remember me at all, but I know your hubby from highschool and vineyard, and michelle(saylordays) is my best friend! you and I met once at vineyard, but I don't live in columbus anymore, otherwise, I bet we would be friends! anyway, all that to say, that I've been where you are now, and I know the spotting and cramps can be really scary. I will definitely be praying for you and brett and your little one, I know the Lord will meet you in your need. I wish I knew what to say to make you feel ok, but i don't, I just remember what it felt like when the same thing happened to me. i wanted to tell you that you're not alone, no matter what happens. Jesus is looking out for you! He loves you guys and your little baby. He is good no matter what happens. I will be praying for you guys ALOT!!! love, kristin

Emily Marie said...

Helloooooooooooooo Heather!!! I don't think I realized, until now, that you had a blog on here. :) Yay for that! I miss you my dear, and I can't wait to paint, sing, watch movies, do photo shoots, be spontaneous and much much more.
Love you chica!