Adventures with Heather

Friday, November 6, 2009

Oct 11-Bun in the Oven

Hello Dear friends!

I found out some good/scary/awesome news on Friday that I would like to share with you...

I am Pregnant!

I have been feeling weird, missed a period and wanted pizza really bad, so I went to Kroger and Got Pizza and a pregnancy test, and sure enough, two tests being positive, later I am pregnant.

I know what you are thinking.. some of you are thinking "She is sharing this too soon", but I must tell you I have been stewing on when I would tell everyone, and I want to do it now. Let me explain..

When I went through the miscarriage last year I had SOOO much support and I couldn't imagine not telling anyone this time and something bad happening, and going through it alone. NOT that I think it will, but I am being real about it too.

I guess another reason I want to tell you this is so you can pray for me (and for Brett). We have a lot of fear and anxiety. We are reminded of last time and it is really hard to be super happy you know? We need LOT'S of prayer and love in this time.

So it is out...I am nervous, but I am trusting God that He will take care of everything! Be patient with me if I am not "giddy" at first, I just want to be cautious!

Thanks for reading, and for your love and support!

Heather

No comments: