Adventures with Heather

Friday, November 6, 2009

Oct 19-1st baby Apt.

Today was my first Baby doctor appointment, and I must be honest with you, I was a little nervous, but really excited!

I met with the Nurse Practioner and she asked me a bunch of questions about the miscarriage and they were very good at making sure they did specific tests to take sure all my levels were good. They told me it was good I am feeling queazy even though it is not very comfortable, because they know that my hormones are working to keep the baby! Last time I didn't feel sick and that was one of the reasons they knew my levels were getting lower.

Looks like I am 6 weeks pregnant and my possible due date is June 15th! in 5 weeks we will go for our first ultrasound appointment and will find out more about how things are going. The nurse said they will probably do more blood testing too just to make sure my blood levels are still good! I am glad I have great doctors looking out for me and I am really hopeful and getting more excited now.

Praise Jesus for how He redeems.

Keep praying for us!

Heather Evans

No comments: